Leadership Development Coaching
Behavioral Based Coaching
Career Development Coaching
We work with action oriented clients who have the ability and willingness to look inward and experiment with change in order to be more successful. If you fit this description and you're really wanting to meet an organizational goal or make a behavioral change, we would love to talk with you.
- Basic Coaching Package - Includes 15 hours of coaching sessions over a 15 or 30 week timeframe, 2 pre-assessments and coaching notes.
- Coaching Plus Assessment- Includes everything in Basic Package plus an additional assessment (MBTI, DiSC or SDI) and 1 hour feedback session.
- Coaching Plus 360- Includes everything in Basic Package plus up to 10, 360 interviews and a 1 hour feedback session.
- Working with Executive Leadership Coaching Package - Includes 4 hours of group coaching sessions over a 4 or 8 week period and 2 hours of individual coaching per person.
- New Leader Coaching Package- Includes 6 hours of group coaching sessions over a 6 to 12 week period and 2 hours of individual coaching per person.
All Coaching packages can be done in person or by phone.
We offer ICF certified coaches to work with leaders, aspiring leaders and HR Professionals. We use the assessments we're certified and proficient in: MBTI, DISC and SDI to assist in coaching when requested. Our general coaching process is to 1) Start with an assessment and 2) To understand what the client wants to achieve. We then use the 3 A's to help the client achieve their goals.
If you are interested in trying out coaching but you're not sure if it's right for you, we offer a free introductory coaching session. If you are interested in the free session, complete the form below and we will reach out to you about setting up a session.
I am personally convinced that one person can be a change catalyst, a 'transformer' in any situation, any organization. Such an individual is yeast that can leaven an entire loaf. It requires vision, initiative, patience, respect, persistence, courage, and faith to be a transforming leader. - Stephen R. Covey